Iphone turns off

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by adderhead, Jul 8, 2016.

1. adderhead, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016

adderhead macrumors newbie

adderhead

Hi all! I have an iphone 6s 64GB. Two days ago it started to tun off. I charge it overnight. Now, two days ago I woke up in the morning and it was off. I thought maybe I overcharged or the charger wasn't plugged in all the way. It wasn't responding until I pushed the reset and as it turned on I saw the battery was fully charged. The phone wasn't hot to touch, only slightly warm. Everything was working fine until the following morning when sane thing happened.
    I thought it was overcharging and this third night I charged before I went to bed. Then I unplugged the charger and the phone was just lying there for the night. This morning I woke up and the same thing. Off again. Responding to reset buttons.

If any has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it. I'm pretty stumped here.

Thank you!

2. chscag macrumors 68000

If the phone is turning itself off randomly and it's fully charged, it's time to make an appointment with your local Apple store genius and have them check it out.