iphone uk: using iphone on another network

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anders gbg, Nov 15, 2007.

1. anders gbg macrumors newbie

hi there

will be getting my iphone next week and it will be unlocked. i was wondering if others have been looking into what other networks to go with and what priceplan.

since i am reluctant to sign up to anything that i can't cancel with a months notice i would be grateful for all the tips i can get. i currently have orange sim only which i am quite happy with but when the iphone arrives i'd be looking for some gprs time. orange doesn't do those priceplans well enough i feel.

cheers

anders

2. anders gbg thread starter macrumors newbie

3. thesheephair macrumors member

hi mate how are you? ill go through the Orange options and T mobile ones with you ....

ORANGE -

best way is to go this route go to
    http://www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk/mobile-phones/sony eric./w810ipm/orange/dolph3512

you take out the following mobile on orange contract and its 12 months free line rental on 12 month contract with 300 free mins and 400 free txts. They give you all your money back trough cashback. So all in all the phone and contract after the 12 months costs you a whopping £0 !!!!

Now when you take out the contract for £8 you can have unlimited web browsing bolted onto ur contract. So therefore 1 month you get 300 mins 400 txts + web browsing for £8 per month !!!!

Total cost for contract £8 per month for 300 mins 400 txts web browsing.

T MOBILE

as far as im concerned best and cheapest is to get 18 month web n walk contract which gives you something like either 170 mins or 300 txts whichever u use 1st and unlimted browisng. SOmething like that .

Total cost for contract per month 22.50 for 18 months !

Im sure someone else can elighten you on a cheaper way of t mobile and also o2 and vodaphone!

Cheers