iphone unlock rip off....

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JakeyStyle, Jul 12, 2008.

1. JakeyStyle macrumors newbie

Evening all,

Not that I want to be inflammatory in my comments but ho many people went ith the iphoneunlock.com software at £39.99 for 1.1.3/4 unlocks?

I did. This guy just rips off the software from the Development team and resells it for his own profit. He even has the cheek to advise you not to donate when you download from their URL.

Am I the only one who fell for it?
    Check the Development Team's site for the next unlock for 2.0 early next week. Completly free and gratis

2. buzzfgo macrumors member

buzzfgo

3. Alan Taylor macrumors 6502

Alan Taylor

4. gtgart macrumors newbie

iphoneulocking.org.uk ripoff as well

Hi,

I also got suckered by the iphoneunlocking.org.uk mob. They do the same thing, tell you that they have had 1 million downloads since 2007 even though their site has only been up since march 2008, check way back machine and see.

When I asked for a refund no response, no help from paypal and they have my money for a product they never owned or had the right to sell.

Not happy jan!

Gtgart

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I'm sticking with Cydia. I've spent very little money for Cydia apps/themes/etc. But when I've spent money; it was well spent...

6. deadsouls macrumors regular

next time how about using google as a resource and not being a naive internet simpleton. how clueless does someone have to be to fall for these types of things?