IPhone unlocker pro.....SCAM

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by gazafiza, Nov 19, 2010.

1. gazafiza macrumors newbie

A warning to anyone who's thinking of unlocking their iphone

DO NOT use this company
    www.iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com

I paid them $30 for an unlock download that didn't work. They advertise that they will refund any and all money if it doesn't work, no question asked.
    Bull sh#t, I have tried calling them but no reply. I have sent dozens of emails with no reply for over 3 months now and nothing. I'm now finding out many other people have been scammed by this company.
    I know it's only $30 but it's still a scam. Please be aware of this "company".....
    www.iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com

2. Applejuiced, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010

Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

And you're suprised you got scammed?
    This has been mentioned a million times. NEVER EVER EVER pay for an iphone jailbreak or unlock. All those hacks are put out for free and some with voluntary donations after the fact.
    If the Iphone Dev team hackers have no way of unlocking your iphone yet then 1000% those random websites dont have a solution yet either. All they do is sell free tools put out by The Dev Team.
    Hope you learned your lesson and others stay away from those so called "paid iphone unlock websites"

3. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

^^Exactly. Just call your credit card company and get your money back.

4. Belhad macrumors newbie

YEs you are right, they scam me of $22.00. open a dispute with Pay Pal.
    I never exceed $100.00 buys online. But when you get scam even for $ 1.00 it feels bad.
    stay away from this Iphone-Unlocker.com scammers