Iphone unlocking HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by xjinboi, Aug 18, 2010.

1. xjinboi macrumors newbie

I have a iphone 3gs 32gb. upgrade to 4.0.1 and version 05.13.04 i jailbreak using jailbreak me and try to unlocked using ultrasn0w. But still said not service???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

it only work with at&t sim....

2. Bandolier macrumors 6502a

3. xjinboi thread starter macrumors newbie

4. j.dstasio macrumors 6502

j.dstasio

Make sure you have the 3G turned off in settings and try to toggle the airplane mode on & off. HTH.

5. xjinboi thread starter macrumors newbie

:( it just searching and then no service.... it showed that i got a voicemail but no service...

6. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

open cydia, then go to manage, then to packages. scroll down and see if ultrasnow has a green check mark next to it. if yes you should be working if no then you did not install it. to install it just go into sources right below manage and install it from there.

7. xjinboi thread starter macrumors newbie

did all that but still no service on t mobile

8. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

I am seeing exactly the same symptoms as you except i did my JB and UL quite a while ago and was working on a T-Mobile SIM until today. Now only ATT SIM works, T-Mobile SIM gives "Invalid SIM" at the top where Carrier is normally displayed and a pop up message saying SIM failure.

I deleted and re-installed ultrasn0w, Tried the hactivation patch in Pushfix on Cydia, restarted the phone, airplane on and off. Nothing seem to work. I have a Samsung Quad-band Unlocked phone in which all my SIMS worked. Only thing left to do is a restore but will leave that until tomorrow because Cydia seems a bit flaky today.

Attached Files:

9. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Edit: Restored to 4.0.1 and did JB and UL again and everything back to normal.

10. xjinboi thread starter macrumors newbie