iPhone Update Every Month?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ijohn3, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ijohn3 macrumors member

So I guess things have cooled down a bit from the new iPhone update...October is just right around the corner. So when do you guys think we will start to see the next iPhone updates? Is it going to be something Apple releases every month since they named this recent update "the September update"?

Just some thoughts...and I am enjoying my new update as we speak! Thank you Apple!

2. docal97 macrumors 6502a

docal97

Well, i get the sense that the first three 'updates' happened so quickly b/c of the newness of the phone, and the need to correct core issues that were discovered, with the exception of course of the Itunes Music Store. So I would then next update will come with the release of Leopard or sometime after that in November. Mainly to either add new features to the phone, to correct other issues that have emerged, or to potentially integrate it somehow with the new OS. For example, allowing syning of Notes to Leopard, or maybe adding a To Do list.

But obviously, no one really knows.

3. Me1000 macrumors 68000

Me1000

4. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

When i heard that 1.1.1 was the september update getting monthly updates was the first thing that came to my mind. I hope it is that way.

5. Gonzlobo macrumors 6502

The only reason they'll send out another update is if they have something to sell.

6. mpuck972 macrumors 6502

mpuck972

Or some other apps to override.

7. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Right after someone creates a new unlock for 1.1.1

8. mani macrumors member

There will be an update on or before Nov. 9th for full i18n support for the European launch.