Iphone update to 4.3.1 causing lag/screen issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nizmoz, May 13, 2011.

1. nizmoz macrumors 65816

Ever since I updated to this version I am having lag/screen issues with my iphone 4. Use to be snappy, but not anymore. Most of the time now I can't even hang up a call. It shows me pressing in the button, but it doesn't actually work.

Anyone else know what is going on?

I am jailbreaked but doubt that has anything to do with it as I have before I updated.

2. Dadioh macrumors 65816

Dadioh

Now that you mention it... yes. I had a call the other day and tried to hit the "end" button and it wasn't responding. Seemed to hang that way for at least 30 seconds and then freed up. General lag as well based on the feel of the device. Hadn't really associated it with teh update but that is when it started. I am not jail broken BTW.

3. nizmoz thread starter macrumors 65816

:( I am surprised we haven't had any more replies to this issue as it seems to not only be me now.

4. Dadioh macrumors 65816

Dadioh

Seems to be OK now. Haven't noticed anything unusual for the last couple of days. :confused:

5. nizmoz thread starter macrumors 65816

Mine has gotten worse now with 4.3.3. 95% of the time I can't hang the call up. I restored the phone, you name it, nothing works. Called Apple and they said it needs to be replaced. Not sure if others are having it but guess when I get time I will go into the store to get that done.

6. nizmoz thread starter macrumors 65816

Well, phone gets replaced, and the new one is now doing it. This is ridiculous. It seems to be worse on this one than my last one. Every call I can't hang up if I am on it for a few minutes.