Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

El3ctronics

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 30, 2011
NYC
Doubt I'm interested in doing this but I'm sure others will be. For those of us who are on the iPhone Upgrade Program, will it be possible for us to "upgrade" from the 6S/6S Plus to the iPhone SE when it's released on Thursday? I didn't see anything mentioned during the keynote and wasn't able to find anything via a quick Google search.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
Doubt I'm interested in doing this but I'm sure others will be. For those of us who are on the iPhone Upgrade Program, will it be possible for us to "upgrade" from the 6S/6S Plus to the iPhone SE when it's released on Thursday? I didn't see anything mentioned during the keynote and wasn't able to find anything via a quick Google search.
Im thinking of it. I just don't need the bigger one and if it fits in my pocket a little better and the specs are pretty much the same and the money works out to be not that much out of my pocket.....

UltraInstinct

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2013
United Kingdom
I was told by an Apple employee this Saturday gone that current models can't be "upgraded" for another current model. e.g iPhone 6S Plus can't be sent in towards a 6S, guessing the same for SE.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.