Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by perlsyntax, Jan 9, 2016.
Should i update from 9.1 to 9.2 or wait for 9.2.1?
I don't get it....what are your concerns?
I try to say should i upgrade or wait?
Update now, why not?
I worry if i upgrade there be some bugs in it for the phones plus i was doing some googling on it.
I've had no problems at all
I thought i hear that the iOS 9.2.1 could be coming out next week.Thank let me know you have no prob it been long time i had a iPhone.I forgot cn you say not go to 9.2 and go right to 9.2.1?
I highly doubt 9.2.1 will be out in the next week. There are only a week in into the second beta.
Do it, if handset is running out of update. Nothing wrong in doing that.
thank for the help
What phone do you have?
iPhone 6s plus i just upgrade to 9.2 with no prob i worry to much.