iphone upgrade without contract?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by logandzwon, May 6, 2011.

1. logandzwon macrumors 6502a

If I go get 32GB white iPhone4 and don't want to extend my contract, what will it cost me? Where is the best place to do so?

2. SL4VE macrumors 6502

i dont think u can do that, so you will have to buy it outright

3. aneftp macrumors 601

If in the USA both ATT an Verizon have jacked up price on all full purchased iPhones by $50.

Before Verizon came on board. ATT was charging $699 for 32GB iphone4. When Verizon came on board they increased price to $749.

ATT did the same. So Price of white no contract iPhone 4 is $749 at either Verizon or ATT.

Maybe someone on craigslist will sell it to you for a little cheaper but they are going at a premium now since they haven't been out more than one week.

4. iFiend macrumors 65816

Definitely will.

Assuming you're in the US it'll be $599/$699. Depending on several factors, however, you could be eligible for a $399/$499 early upgrade.

All these prices are Apple store prices btw (AT&T is $50 more for the early upgrade)

5. logandzwon thread starter macrumors 6502a

I do not qualify for early upgrade. Also, I plan to upgrade to iPhone5 when it comes out (as I will qualify for upgrade then.)

I just swapped my black one out at Apple, I haven't even used it yet, so I'm trying to figure what it would cost to sell this, and get a white.