iPhone visualizer? (Like iTunes's Jelly?)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by DaSal, Sep 15, 2008.

1. DaSal macrumors regular

I was just wondering if there's a visualizer app for the iPhone? It doesn't even have to really play music or anything, just show the visualizer. Was just thinking it would be pretty cool to have it for when there's a party at your house, computer monitor on Jelly + iPhone in the dock with Jelly would be pretty cool :D

2. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

Hi DaSal,

Currently there isn't a visualiser app which resembles 'Jelly' on iTunes, however there is iQualizer for £1.19.

It only picks up sound from the built in microphone on iPhone, and therefore doesn't support iPod touch.
    Also, music from iPod.app cannot be played simultaneously, however if your just looking for something to visualise surrounding sound (i.e. at a party), go for it :cool:

R-Fly

3. EODSoft macrumors newbie

iPhone visualizer

It's been said before that it's currently not possible to pick up the music that's played by the iTouch/iPhone, but it is possible to pick it up through the microphone (if it's not playing on the iTouch/iPhone).

Check this out (Spawn Illuminati):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLneW-dql40

2.5 update coming soon.

Nikolai

4. cashmeer macrumors newbie

"The Well" (3/27/10) includes iphone visualizer!

Hi, my new casual music game, The Well, includes an itunes visualizer, that will play any playlist from your iTunes library and generate and non-repetitive mesmerizing 3d environment, like a graphical waterfall! Check it out at the introductory price of 99 cents (2.99 after April 1)

http://www.cashmeermedia.com/Cashmeer_Media/The_Well.html