Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bushman1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2007
I personly believe that the iphone looks very clunky afer seeing tv iPod touch. I ended up buying a touch which I love. The pluss side to the iPhone is the apps and edge. One the touch is hacked it will be more equal with the iphone.

D1G1T4L

macrumors 68000
Jun 26, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I personly believe that the iphone looks very clunky afer seeing tv iPod touch. I ended up buying a touch which I love. The pluss side to the iPhone is the apps and edge. One the touch is hacked it will be more equal with the iphone.

Not sure how to compare the two as one is a phone and one isn't.

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003

The plus side to the iphone is that yo udon't have to carry a phone AND an ipod. :)

johny5

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2007
UK
Ive not seen either close up and would like to buy one thats why I am searching the forums on here to see what the main differences are.

I have had PDA style phones before and end up just using them as PDA's because they are just too big as a phone.
I prefer carrying a Sony W880i as its that thin you can tell your carrying it and besides I want a phone to be a phone, nothing more.

I guess I will end up buying the touch, but am a bit miffed that the price in the uk of the iphone and touch will be the same.

imho the touch is way overpriced and I may wait - its the same as a few apple products really, I want it but i dont need it.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Easy comparison here:

iPod touch - exists.
iPhone - does not exist.

Once we're able to get the iPhone down here it'll be a good comparo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.