iPhone vs iTouch JB

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by bnizzy, Feb 13, 2008.

1. bnizzy macrumors member

Hey guys,

Just wondering, for those who have both iTouch and iPhone...

How does the iPhone JB process compare to the iTouch's?
    I think I have a good handle on the iTouch, I have mine 1.1.3 JB and lovin it.

Now i'm seriously dying to get an iPhone, but I'm still a bit skeptical... wondering if you guys had any experience JB on both and/or if you think its worth having both... the reason i'm posting this here and not on the iPhone forum is cuz I wanted to ask other iTouch owners if they have inclinations to get the iPhone or if its just me being crazy.

prolly not really really worth it... but i cant help but want an iPhone....

and I'm starting to wonder if a 3G version will really come out....

any thoughts much appreciated.

2. taibien86 macrumors member

I have a 16 gig iPhone and I love it. I dont have an iPod touch though. I'm waiting for the SDK to come out before deciding to jailbreak it or not (there may not be a JB available for 1.1.3 yet anyway). I love it, but if you have an iPod touch and a Blackberry curve, I dont think you should get the iPhone now. They will definitely be coming out with a 3g version late this year or even next year. My advice is to wait until then to get one, but if you still really want the iPhone, at least wait until the sdk arrives to see what it has to offer. And if you do get it at the end of the month, sell the touch in ebau or something and get the 16 gig.

Good luck

3. jjaenagle macrumors member

the itouch jailbreak is very easy... i havent tried on the iphone but if you follow the directions it should go well too!

try http://www.theidoctor.org