Iphone Vs Samsung Galaxy S3?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pauly1, Feb 20, 2014.

1. pauly1 macrumors regular

I had an android phone that was very slow and lagged. Im going to go with the iphone depending which one but few ppl mention lot of good things about the samsung galaxy s3. When first looking at it... phone looks pretty big. Also... when i used an android phone.. i recalled i had to download apps through BAM?

Does anyone feel that apple jus does things easier and simpler with their app store as oppose to BAM? Also my android phone i always needed to delete the history b/c it always would have the message not enough storage so i had to delete that and i had to delete text messages everytime. I assume this phone doesnt have any porlbmes like the android phone i previously had? It was an optimus v.

I hear ppl saying that phone is very good deal and it cost less than iphone then again the iphone looks pretty good.

But is it true this phone you can do 4g but with iphone thats not iphone 5... you are limited with 3g with virgin mobile?

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

3. KnickFan macrumors newbie

This is exactly why I went back to apple after owning a galaxy for less than a year. Its a great phone, but I felt like I constantly needed an instructions manual. Besides that, the only other issue was that I couldn't get used to how big it was.

4. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

5. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I bought a phone that fit my needs and not other people's.