Iphone vs. Storm

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ppenner, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ppenner macrumors newbie

Hello,
    trying to decide which phone would be best for my use, the Iphone or Storm. I like all the cool apps that the Iphone has but am concerned about the ATT service in the bay area of California. I use my phone for 2/3 business and 1/3 personal use and spend about 4 hours on average per day using it via a bluetooth headset.

I would go with a generic phone and an Itouch but email is important to receive on a more than just wifi basis.

can please provide your experience using the ATT network, likes and dis-likes?

This will probably be one of the main decision makers for making my choice.

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Search works wonders. :D

This is the lovely thread I found for you. here

3. Sirobin macrumors 6502

Sirobin

I live near-ish the bay area, and ATT service has been great for me. It's not perfect, and I will admit Verizon has the better network, but I've really never had any problems. Also, I suggest trying both out. If email is important to you, I'd imagine you do a fair bit of typing, and the Storm's keyboard has gotten less than stellar reviews, so yeah...

4. ppenner thread starter macrumors newbie

The main factor for me is being able to make phone calls. Since the Iphone 2.2 release came out, some people have said that drop calls are almost non existent now.

Have other 3G Iphone users experienced this also?

5. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Thank you. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.