iPhone wallpapers

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rans0m00, Feb 16, 2011.

1. rans0m00 macrumors 6502

So I have played with themes and I enjoy having my iphone look the way I want but the biggest issue I have run into is each theme making me set my wallpaper to the default they chose or me insert my own. I was wondering if there is a way to change backgrounds when your phone is theme'd using the standard way(setting>wallpaper>etc)? Currently everytime I want to change my wallpaper I use to ssh in and change the wallpaper file in whatever them I want which is a pain on the go or just for a quick switch. I am sure there is a way I just do not know. I did have the thought of setting a shortcut for my themes to direct to a file but unsure where ios saves your selected background to for me to make my shortcut. Any help would be appreciated.

2. THE dAY macrumors 6502

3. rans0m00 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes just updated to 4.2.1 :/ about to read the link you posted ty :)

4. THE dAY macrumors 6502

You can always add multiple wallpapers to your theme's folder.
    Just name them LockBackground.png, LockBackground1.png, LockBackground2.png

Then when you want use that certain one, go in to your theme thru iFile and rename the one you want to LockBackground.png and rename the original LockBackground.png to something else.

Takes a little extra effort but gets the job done.:)

5. rans0m00 thread starter macrumors 6502

Very true and its what I have done on some. I was just hoping for a simpler solution. I am sure there is one I just have not come across it yet.