iPhone white silicone case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Gualwer, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Gualwer macrumors regular

Anybody using the while silicone Apple case for the iPhone 7 or 7 plus? Just wondering if the case gets dirty easily.

I really wanna buy it, I think it would look great with my white iPhone 7 Plus, but I'm afraid it'll get dirty and they're not that cheap.

Thanks

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

If it's like the white sports band for the Apple Watch it's no hard to maintain. I use a magic eraser on my watch band every couple of weeks and it removes the majority of dirt. The only issue you might have is jean staining if you constantly wear jeans.

3. Phone Junky macrumors 6502

The iPhone case is silicone. The watch band is fluoroelastomer (whatever that is). Two different materials.

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Yes, you are right. But with that being said, they are both rubber materials. Silicone can withstand higher temperatures and Fluoroelastomer is more oil resistant. A magic eraser will still clean the silicone case.

5. Sunny1990, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016

Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

Using spigen liquid armor black case for my iPhone 7 IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0218.JPG

6. eagleglen macrumors 6502a

eagleglen

I had the white silicon case on my iPhone 6 and it still looked nice after quite a long time. Simple soap and water every once in awhile was all it needed. No yellowing occurred either. Would definitely recommend.

7. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Correct. And fluoroelastomer is highly elastic and flexible, Much more so than rubber.