I've been having problems with my WiFi for a few weeks now. It started out slow and the connection would randomly drop. It has progressed and got to the point where I can't even detect ANY WiFi networks. So after doing some research, I ran across the suggestion of putting your phone in the freezer to fix the problem. With nothing to lose, I tried a variant of this method and surprisingly, it worked! I put together a small article and video describing the process. http://www.ocia.net/articles/chillfix/page1.shtml Good news is that it worked, the bad news is that it was only temporary for me. Maybe some of you would have better luck.