iPhone Wifi Sync *Help* (,,)(-_-)(,,)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by JoshuaPanek, Apr 23, 2014.

1. JoshuaPanek macrumors newbie

JoshuaPanek

Alright, I have run into quite the dilemma. Okay, so the story goes like this.
    I have a 2009 Macbook Pro that, well... still works fine, sorta. Basically USB port number (1) gave out about a year ago and just recently number (2) joined the 1st one in hell, where all bad USB thats choose to betray me go to die! Honestly it was only slightly inconvenient because I rarely use the USB ports anyway thanks to DROPBOX and MEGA STORAGE. This is where the **** hits the fan. My hard-drive super recently decided to be a b**ch and died. Luckily I had all my important documents backed up online After getting a new kick ass hard-drive put into my computer everything is all good and dandy until now! "Dun.. Dun.... Dunnnn......." It so happens I want to put some new music on my iPhone when I realized, oh ****** even though you can wifi sync your iPhone and iTunes together and transfer all the fun stuff invisible magic rays, if its the first time you're syncing you need to connect it via USB. If you were paying any attention to my story earlier on you will know that I have no working USB. My question for you is....... Well, is there anything I can do about it and Jailbreaking is not really something I am going to do. All responses are appreciated, thank you.

2. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

See if you Reset NVRAM but hold down the keys and wait for two bongs before releasing them. This might free up that USB port.