Iphone wih Tmobile

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by fenderbass146, Mar 11, 2009.

1. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

I want to buy a 1st Gen Iphone from ebay. I want to go with tmobile because it is much cheaper.

I want to get the 300 minute with the favfive plan for $40 and also the 100mb data plan with unlimited txt for $20. Has anyone tried this and got it working

I know it needs to be unlocked and other things to get data working, but can someone confirm they did it

2. fenderbass146 thread starter macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

thanks but most of those

thanks but most of the info i found are from like a year ago, and i know that tmobile changed some of there plans around. I would really like confirmation from a more current source

3. fenderbass146 thread starter macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

Iphone 1st gen with tmobile

I want to buy a 1st Gen Iphone from ebay. I want to go with tmobile because it is much cheaper.

I want to get the 300 minute with the favfive plan for $40 and also the 100mb data plan with unlimited txt for $20. Has anyone tried this and got it working

I know it needs to be unlocked and other things to get data working,(I know how to do all that) but can someone confirm they did it

Also don't give me a link to google please. All the info I find on there is old and is talking about tzones which u cannot get any more.

Also I might sell my touch now and get the iphone even though my contract is not done with helio intill june... Can i jailbreak it and use it as an ipod intill then

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

What, it's not like you can't do it...

Just do it.

5. TheMBC macrumors 6502

Quick tip: you can probably find a cheaper first gen iPhone on Craigslist.

Second: don't worry if it's not unlocked, it's REALLY easy to do yourself.
    http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/2008/09/20/unlock-your-iphone-2g-with-quickpwn/
    Just make sure you have the latest version of QuickPWN (I think 2.2.5... I THINK.)

And lastly, I don't know much about T-Mobile plans, even though my sister has an unlocked first gen with them. Sorry.

6. fenderbass146 thread starter macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

tmobile

Any body on here actually do this with tmobile in the least few months

7. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Please don't bump this thread again or create any more threads on this topic.