iPhone Will Not Sync Contact / Calendar Changes

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by TXCraig, Jul 11, 2007.

1. TXCraig macrumors 6502a

TXCraig

I'm having a real time with this. I'm syncing my iPhone with my Mac's iCal and Address Book programs. The first sync went fine. The problem is:

When I add a new phone number or change someone's address in the Address Book, it never updates the information on the iPhone! This is driving me crazy.

I also find if I change a apt in iCal the phone does not pick up the change and move the apt.

The only "fix" i have found for this is checking the box to delete all the contacts and cal items on the phone and doing a fresh push. This works well but if you assign specail rings or add a picture to someone on your iPhone, all the data gets lost!

I know the iPhone has a few bugs and that is to be expected but the syncing of the phone is so important to a smart phone, I think it should work at least with a Mac!

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

2. Furgster macrumors 6502

Furgster

maybe you need to reset the iphone or try to replace all info on the iphone with info on your computer