iPhone with 2 SIM cards, TV and removal battery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MontyC, Jul 2, 2009.

1. MontyC macrumors member

MontyC

2. Incindium macrumors member

Looks like another of those Chinese knockoffs. And actually the guy's face is clearly visible in the reflection off the screen multiple times.

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

already been replaced

Hiphone V900 trust me Hiphones will never equal a Iphone! I started that way a few decent ideas but cheap cheap cheap. plus china does not support 3G network they don't even like there residents to have internet in allot of cases. oh then there are the apps. yada yada! another knock off :rolleyes:

4. MontyC thread starter macrumors member

MontyC

yes, my remark was meant to be ironic.

I agree this is a cheap, nasty knock off and I would not buy one in a million years; BUT, I would not mind if my 3GS had: dual SIM cards (unlocked), removal battery, TV, Radio etc. This is a cheap knock off, absolutely, but I wish whoever 'designed' it got a job with Apple.

5. Stunod7 macrumors member

Stunod7

i've always wanted to buy a knockoff phone and see how well they work... i should probably just save the money instead.

6. egk69 macrumors 6502

those phones are so cheap and sooo badd, that they cant even make it work right on a video were they are trying to sell it!

And usually you make things look flawless on a video!

so i really cant imagine how bad this phones are! :D

7. BoblePatrica macrumors newbie

BoblePatrica

Hiphone dual sim

Here is Highlights: :)

* Dual SIM - Dual working(Dual standby).
    * Touch Screen – Easy-to-use and responsive touch screen function for smooth navigating.
    * Fully Unlocked – Works on all four main GSM frequency bands for great reception world wide.
    * Bluetooth – Another feature of this great cell phone is its Bluetooth capability. Bluetooth allows the phone to communicate without devices, such as hands free headsets, wirelessly-a great solution for people constantly on the move. It also provides a safe and easy way to have a phone conversation while driving.
    * Java Enabled – Get the latest cool Apps on your phone with Java technology!
    *TV-Enabled – Want to catch your favorite TV show while you’re out and about, or your team is playing and you’re nowhere near home? Not to worry, a powerful built-in analogue antenna will pick up all your favorite analogue TV channels for free!
    * Dual Camera – Front and rear lenses for a more versatile shot.
    * WiFi – Check emails, connect online, or surf the Web with advanced WiFi technology.
    * FM Radio – Pick up your favorite FM radio stations wherever you are.
    * Gravity Sensor – Looking for something a little more interesting in navigating your phone – try the gravity acceleration sensor. This nifty piece of technology lets you navigate your phone’s options without ever having to touch a button or screen. Just tilt and shake!

Hiphone is very Cheap phone, less then 120$.

What you want for that money :confused:

8. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

Way to revive a thread thats 1.5 years old so we can all see a POS phone.

9. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

Honestly, the only way it could be crappier Is if it were exclusive to MetroPCS.