iPhone with more wii-like controls in June?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AnDi86, Feb 1, 2009.

1. AnDi86 macrumors 6502

Has any one heard anything about this rumor? details of this rumor on my blog!

But to sum it up, the new iPhone will be out in June with more wii-like controls?
    I am not sure if this source is to believed so I am asking you if you have heard anything like this before? I have googled it and found nothing! The guy who i got the information from has "supposedly" been spot on the money with previous predictions! So just take it with a grain of salt, as I am thinking its more of an educated guess. But I suppose we will find out come June!

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I would say that the current iphones are pretty similar to the wiimotes (because they have an accelometer inside also) How would the controls be more wii like?

3. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Probably added A and B buttons :rolleyes:

Kidding aside I'm satisfied withthe current iPhone controls right now.

4. AnDi86 thread starter macrumors 6502

That's exactly what I said when this dude told me about it! But he was pretty adamant it was going to happen!

5. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

i doubt apple will change the controls or anything like the acceloromter<-- idk how to spell that) becuase of the app store

6. AnDi86 thread starter macrumors 6502

I'll give you that but we still can't use that excuse for the iPhone 10!

Also would it not be just a case of an update for most of the apps to take advantage of such upgrades?