Iphone with tmobile.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Rdk3000, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Rdk3000 macrumors newbie

Rdk3000

Hey guys ,I just got an iphone and i have tmobile.Am planing on hacking it so it will work with tmobile. Now heres my question i heard that if you have leopard and wanna hack your iphone to tmobile it brick your iphone?Is that true?:confused::confused::confused:THANKS

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

3. mlg32 macrumors member

used iplus

i used iplus on my intel mac ,mac mini with leopard, everything went smoothe as butter.....I am on tmobile and lovin it

4. oldimac macrumors regular

Hey mig would you take the time to check this for me? My refurb iPhone and T-Mobile sim should be here tomorrow.

Steps: (realize it depends a bit on how the refurb comes)

1. Make new
    2. Use Ziphone or iPlus (your recommendations as to which one)
    3. Install T-Mobile sim
    4. Use phone (600 min with 400 texts)
    5. Call and get internet set up ($4.99 or $19.99 plan?)

5. mlg32 macrumors member

Mine was new, been 4wks now
    iplus was able to use fake bootloader,go to hackthatphone.com easy to follow instructions step by step
    i left att sim that came in phone in then after it was unlocked i switched sims and presto!!
    I have employees plan(wife works for tmob)we have the blackberry internet plan,which is the full version internet $19.99 (total internet) plan
    enjoy , it is an incredible device, your first week you will experience some shock for sure,oh i did not to this point add the installer to put extra 3rd party stuff on, i decided i would rather wait and get them after apples blessings, may not matter but i feel more comfy knowing that way,but to each his own, I can say this is the best handheld device i have ever owned to this day.

6. oldimac macrumors regular

Thanks for your time mig. I think I'm inclined to try iPlus before Ziphone but we'll see what I get :D