Iphone wont boot...not in at all

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Ozzhead, May 12, 2010.

1. Ozzhead macrumors member

It froze so i did the hard restart and now it wont reboot at all...it shows the apple logo for a few seconds and then boom it goes back off... It cant get itunes to regonize it?

any ideas?

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

put it DFU Mode

hope you have a resent backup in Itunes. try DFU Start over might take you a few tries to get it to work. it's a pain in the A$$ but only way to go! Sometimes it does take a while for the phone to restart too!

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1034

3. Bakakage macrumors 6502

Whats up with the phone getting stuck on boot after a hard reset due to freezing? The same thing happened to me once a couple months ago, my phone froze and I was too impatient to wait so after a hard reset my phone was stuck at boot and I had no choice but to do a DFU restore. Ah well lesson learned, next time I'll just wait rather then restore.

4. Ozzhead thread starter macrumors member

Thanks finally got it in DFU mode after like 25 trys, thanks thought think was doing it wrong sometimes. I left it plugged in the whole time trying to do it and start changing ways and finally got it to work. Well i'm done with the JB this was to close for me "least till its must have".

thanks guys