Hey guys I'm new to this forum and seeking some help. I have an iphone 3gs and last night I had about 40% battery so I put it on charge through a wall socket and went to sleep. This morning I wake up to a screen that shows a dead battery(only a few % of charge that is in red) and a lightning symbol. I'm guessing my battery was drained instead of charged but now it won't charge at all or turn on. I tried restarting the phone but nothing happened. I have one slight little crack near the charger slot(exterior) and wanna know if this will void the warranty when I take it in to the apple store to get it fixed or replaced???