iphone wont charge

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by firehockey24, Jun 13, 2011.

1. firehockey24 macrumors newbie

I jailbroke my iphone a couple days ago; this morning i woke up and noticed my iphone wasn't charged. I had 2% left on the battery and it turned off, it still wont charge. I have tried charging it on my computer, the wall and in my truck with 3 different cables and all it does it shows is a battery with a red bar on it and then the battery goes away after 30 sec or so. I still have apple care on my phone, would they be able to fix it enough that they would get it to turn on and notice it was jailbroken or would they just replace it? if they did get it to turn on and realized it was jailbroken what would they do? any ideas other then going to apple to get it fixed or rest?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Apple probably won't help you, as the jailbreak probably caused your problem.

3. firehockey24 thread starter macrumors newbie

would they know that it was jailbroken if I got it into DFU mode before the battery died and he battery is completely dead now and wont charge?

4. Inkllicious macrumors regular

5. firehockey24 thread starter macrumors newbie

I tied a wall charger, car charger, charging from my computer and also charging from my stereo in my truck and nothing is working.