Iphone won't connect to iTunes...please help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fuzion11, Sep 1, 2009.

1. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Hey guys and gals,

When using my work computer I can't seem to connect to iTunes. I get an error code OXE80000065.

It used to connect fine and now it won't for some reason. My computer recognizes something has been plugged in the USB, but not an iPhone. It sometimes says digital camera.

My iphone connects fine when I'm using my home PC

anyone know what this means or how I can fix it.

I'm using Windows XP at work and Vista at home.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You probably just need to update iTunes at work. However, it could be a number of things, including issues with your USB ports. Try that first.

3. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Hey Aggie,

Come to think of it, I think you may be on to something there.

When I try to connect a jump drive to my PC, it doesn't seem to pick it up....as in, when I go to My Computer, I can't see the drive itself, only the C drive.

Can you recommend anything I can do internally to the computer, like change any settings, or do you think it has something to do hardware wise with the USB ports....and if so any suggestions there?

One other thing........When I plug in my mouse or keyboard into the USB it works fine, just not jump/flash drives or when I plug in my iphone.....It recognizes it as a camera though....it's weird I know!

Thanks again Aggie!