iPhone won't restore (Error 3194)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iZeeshan, Dec 12, 2010.

1. iZeeshan macrumors regular

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

I've been having problems like, WiFi password being correct and the thing in the status bar showing up but my apps telling me I'm not connected to the network, and also the iPhone randomly turning off.

What's going on?

Anyone had this before?

2. iZeeshan thread starter macrumors regular

3. iZeeshan thread starter macrumors regular

Ok I don't know what I did, but now, it's an Error 3014.

Can anyone please tell me what to do? If the WiFi doesn't work, I'm screwed cuz I'm on the 200 mb per month plan, and I can't take it to the Apple store cuz its jailbroken.

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

5. iZeeshan thread starter macrumors regular

Ok well now it's randomly gotten stuck on the USB -> iTunes screen and I obviously cannot restore it.

I've been googling for things, but I can't find an answer.

Doesn't anyone know of a step-by-step guide to fix this? I find it hard to believe that no one on this forum can help me

6. danceforthreads macrumors newbie

sorry dont know how to post new thread

my iphone stopped charging on all my chargers last night and was running out of battery so i tried to restore it and it went into recovery mode and then an error message kept popping up in itunes saying that it can't restore my phone.. i tried doing it a few times and eventually my phone ran out of battery and now whenever i plug it into my computer itunes cant read it and when i hold the home and power burtton it just says its out of battery. what do i do?!

7. jayselmistry macrumors newbie

Hi i know this is a bit late but i have the same problem as danceforthreads and i was wondring how you solved it!