Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PlayRadioPlay

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 5, 2007
My iPhone won't sync, or even show up in iTunes, after upgrading to Leopard. I've tried restarting my Macbook Pro, trying different USB slots, closing and reopening iTunes, everything. Has anyone else had this problem??

Dan

D'evilEyes

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2008
Yeah, i just upgraded to leopard too and my iphone won't sync. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US?!?!?!?

ascender

macrumors 601
Dec 8, 2005
I had this problem and found the answer on the Apple forums. I can't remember, but I think i either did a restore on the phone or de-selected everything that would be synch'ing (music, contacts etc), then synch'd it so there was nothing on the phone. Then I re-selected everything and it would synch ok.

I'm sure someone will be along with the right answer soon, but check out the Apple forums and you should find the answer.

windwaterwaves

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2008
Itunes Sync Fix

Ok, this happened to my wife and my computer. (Imac mondo screens) We both upgraded our imacs to leopard and had the exact same sync failure. Our iphones weren't even appearing. Many have suggested resetting the iphone, and well, DON'T do that if you like whats on it. I'm still battling but just downloading itunes and reinstalling fixed the Itunes syncing. Now on to Iphoto....

dapaster1

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2009
Santa Claus, Indiana
iPhone won't sync after clean install of Leopard

Macbook 13in Black, 2.2 Duo w/ 4GB and 160HD

I did a full clean install of Leopard and now like many others the iPhone won't sync. It also appears to be running slightly "slower /sluggish" then previously.

I would like to know if anyone else have found a workable solution to fix these issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.