iPhone Won't Sync Photos!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jhellis01, Jul 25, 2011.

1. jhellis01 macrumors newbie

I recently went from a mac to a PC, up until yesterday all of my photos have been syncing but now only some will sync and I get a error message saying that some of the photos cannot be displayed on the iphone.

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

If you try to sync photos with a computer other than the one you have previously, it should be removing any synced pictures from the iPhone, you would not experience a partial sync or any errors. Are you confusing sync vs. import possibly? As far as pictures that cannot be displayed, make sure they are either jpegs, tiffs, or gifs; other formats may have to be converted before they can be synced.

3. jhellis01 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I meant import. I am getting an error message stating that the photos cannot be displayed on my iphone. They are all in the correct format. For Example: If I go thru iTunes and sync the "Family" album from iPhoto it will only sync 20 out of 25 total pictures in the album. These are all pictures that have been on my iPhone previously I just went from a pc to mac.