Iphone won't sync with new on authorized computer

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by No ice please, Feb 15, 2010.

1. No ice please macrumors 6502

My Iphone won't sync on my itunes. Its on my windows 7 partition. I authorized the itunes. I signed in at the store. But it won't sync it says "synced with other library. Blah blah delete all things." I don't get it, its the same account. And I can't delete all my songs because some of them were lost or deleted a long time ago.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Use expod (free) or Senuti (pay) to get your songs off your iPhone and then sync.

Edit: Sorry, forgot you were on Windows. It's even easier. Use sharepod (free). It's a great program.

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Does this maintain all the track information (last played, play count, etc.)?

4. alent1234 macrumors 603

i think that part is in the itunes database. on windows it's a .itl file I think. don't remember.

5. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

That's what I read elsewhere too but I was never able to get the new library to read the files.

I ended up buying Senuti. I couldn't find anything Windows based that would pull that info off my iPod.