Iphone Wont Turn On *URGENT*

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by DJEFFX, Aug 8, 2011.

1. DJEFFX macrumors newbie

Hi guys,
    I'm having some trouble with my jailbroken iphone.
    Here's the overview of whats basically happened.
    So today I picked up my jailbroken iphone 3gs 16gb from the screen replacement shop as i just had the screen replaced due to a cracked screen, when i got home, the phone worked perfectly fine, about 20 minutes ago, i pressed the home button, and nothing happened, i knew exactly that my charge on the phone was around half full or so, i panicked and pressed the home button and sleep/wake button for 15 seconds, which is a hard reset i believe? again, nothing, with even more panic, i went to get my usb charger and connected it to my laptop, and yet again, nothing at all, not even itune recognises it, please help me, i already tried connecting it to my laptop and going into DFU mode but nothing happened, could it be the screen replacement places fault? I am literally desperate for help.
    Please let me know
    thanks

2. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

The screen replacement places fault... that would be a good guess. Somewhere you have a loose connection (or the new screen they replaced is faulty) most likely caused when they opened up your iPhone to fix it.