iPhone won't turn on

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by GoNGaXiNHuO, Dec 16, 2011.

1. GoNGaXiNHuO, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011

GoNGaXiNHuO macrumors newbie

GoNGaXiNHuO

Hello guys

No, I'm not english :D
    I'm with a little big problem with my iPhone. It's an iPhone 4, with iOS 5 and jailbroken by redsn0w 0.9.9b7 (tethered)
    Less than a week ago i was out of battery. So I connected it to the charger during night. When I woke up it was still with no battery.
    I connected it to the pc and I realized that the picture in the iPhone said that it wasn't charging. I spent a while and finally I found a way of charging it (the screen image was different...). But instead of the iPhone turn on and appear the Apple logo so I would boot it by the pc (it's tethered), it wouldn't turn on (even thou the battery was charging). After a while the screen went black. I also remember that I tried to put it into DFU, but I am not sure, because the screen wouldn't turn on
    As, the other time, it took a while till I could put my iPhone charging (bad contact?) I thought the problem could be from the cable, and I bought a new one. I connected the iPhone to the pc and left it the entire afternoon, but it still haven't showed signals of life yet, what makes me think that the problem maybe be of the iPhone.
    With this new cable I also tried to boot it from the pc with the redsn0w program, but it doesn't detect a DFU mode (this doesn't mean that the iPhone isn't on DFU. It may be only because of the iPhone being turned off)

So help me please!
    Thank you very much

2. GoNGaXiNHuO thread starter macrumors newbie

GoNGaXiNHuO

3. GoNGaXiNHuO thread starter macrumors newbie

GoNGaXiNHuO