Iphone won't turn on.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KatieJangozi, Mar 7, 2016.

1. KatieJangozi macrumors newbie

KatieJangozi

I am aware I have broken my iphone 5c, so, I dropped it on CARPET, and I picked it up and the screen was blacking out, watching the apps slowly fade away as the screen grew darker. In about 5 minutes the screen was totally black. I press the power-on button, the backlights turn on, and theres a faint glow to the screen as if it was on the lock screen, obviously there is no picture on there, it's just a glow. I put it on charge, it vibrates like it were still working. I hold the home button, I hear and feel the vibration of siri, am able to call people using siri, but the display still black unable to answer calls or, decline calls. I plugged in again, it's now vibrating constantly, not stopping. Obviously I'm going to have to take it to a shop to get it repaired but at the moment i'm quite annoyed without my iphone, haha. Any help?

2. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68020

Mr_Brightside_@

Offhand it sounds like the display disconnected. A repair shop can reseat it.
    Have you tried a hard reset?

3. KatieJangozi thread starter macrumors newbie

KatieJangozi

I tried resetting it using home button also power button but the display is completely disconnected, now the screen is actually disconnecting from the plastic, maybe the only way to connect it is getting it fixed at a repair shop. thanks for replying.