Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dalexiou

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Yesterday, my iPhone screen was off. When I pushed the center button to wake it up, nothing happened. I tried the top button and still nothing....I even tried holding down the top button to reboot it and nothing happened. When i got home, I plugged into iTunes and then miraculously my phone turned on.....hasn't happened again since but weird none-the-less. Anyone else experience this?

dalexiou

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
Not as far as I could tell.....it was just on a minute before and when I tried to turn it out to check my calendar...nothing happened. The battery indicator was still at least at the half way mark before that happened.

p3piper

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
It's happened to me twice now. Have absolutely no explanation for it... One thing that annoys me though is that when it happens it resets the time and date which is a nuisance to have to go and set again!

tsvb

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2006
Syracuse, NY
I've also had this. I hit the home button to close an app and the screen goes black ... then nothing. I hit the lock button and nothing. So far I've had to hard boot it twice because of this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.