iPhone X - Apple Pay Billing Question

kirk.vino

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
Last night was frantic and I did't realize that my Apple Pay still had my previous billing info on file. I was trying to be as fast as possible and placed my order without realizing that it got placed with that old billing info. I got the Apple email confirmation though. I cannot update that billing address now in the order summary: it offers me the chat option or the call option, both are not available today.
In your experience, should I be worried? Should I keep on contacting Apple in order to change the billing info or should I just sit tight since I got the confirmation?
Any ideas?

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2010
I think Apple is secure, you can remove billing info from your phone where Apple Pay gets its information.

frumpy16

macrumors 6502a
Dec 8, 2008
They certainly aren't going to ship you a phone with a billing address that doesn't match your card.

kirk.vino

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
Were you charged?
No, but I think Apple charges the card when they ship the phone, no?
[doublepost=1509152497][/doublepost]
They certainly aren't going to ship you a phone with a billing address that doesn't match your card.
Were you charged?
but how come I got an email confirmation from Apple and Apple Pay approved the transaction.
I feel like I might have done some other purchases like this before: old address, but they went through.