iPhone X iphone X battery stats jumping all over the place

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gahig ulo, Jan 26, 2018.

1. gahig ulo macrumors 6502a

gahig ulo

i notice that my x battery is inconsistent like for example when i look at the stat its show 52% and seconds later it goes down to 50% it never show 51%.it happen all the time.anyone have same issue?

2. TechNismo macrumors 6502

TechNismo

1.I don't understand how going from 52% to 50% is jumping "all over the place". Its just a difference of 2%.
    2. If you iPhone X is dropping 2% charge every couple seconds (if that was meant literal), then you have a defeated battery and you should take it back to Apple.

3. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Excellent explanation of why Apple doesn't show the battery percentage all the time. Great move by Apple...

4. gahig ulo thread starter macrumors 6502a

gahig ulo

what should i say instead then?i just need opinion not your arrogance
    --- Post Merged, Jan 26, 2018 ---
    what should i say instead then?i just need opinion not your arrogance

5. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

You have to admit your claim of “all over the place” was a great exaggeration which will result in the replies you got in your thread.

A better title for your thread would be:
    “iphone X battery stats can vary by a couple percent”

6. newellj macrumors 604

Start with the understanding that this information is at best an educated guess by the software. The add limitations such as rounding rules. Finally, just relax.

7. gahig ulo thread starter macrumors 6502a

gahig ulo

im not sure whats your point here.i need help about my battery and not you english grammar expertise.sorry if cant really express what ive should have supposed to say hence english is not my laungage.if you dont want to help dont bother commenting on my thread

8. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

There is nothing wrong with your battery.

9. gahig ulo thread starter macrumors 6502a

gahig ulo

thank you i appreciate your response

10. Persian-apple macrumors regular

Persian-apple

Hey man,im waiting for The x its Areiving tomorrow
    But let me tell you there were times my 6S plus(2.5year old if i remember correctly i got it Right after it came out maybe 1-2monh after the release and ive been using it heavily almost every single day since then)
    There way times My phone dropped a few percents every few seconds then it would stop for a long time at a particular percent sometimes It lasted for maybe 1-2hours On 1percent even while using LTE(a mix of lte and stand by)
    But Thee symptoms went away there were days it Just Restarted randomly And There were days that the battery died super auick but now Ive probably got 60percent Of original capacity and My phone runs just fine
    It doesnt drop like crazy i charge it a bit more than a Full chage (i need to Charge it a bit more than Once fully every day) but the battery doesnt seem to be defective the performance is Great Everything Is great but the battery is 60-70percent of its Original which is fine considering hwo heavily i used this shooting lots of 4K using personal hotspot with several
    Computers lots of gamign lots of webbrowsing youtube watching movies...
    Using it for univesitt stuff and its really great

So sorry about this long story

But from this i can conclude:
    If your battery does something Once or twice dont hurry,It might just be something that passes just Fully Charge and discharge the battery with the original charger once or twice Resset settings And if the issues Persist then you might have a problem im typung this on my 6S+ and Honestly its the best iphone Ive ever ised not sure if the x will be a big Upgrade But in my opinion the battery is normal theres no need to worryman im still using my 2-3year old 6Splus and Its great for doing whatever
    Demanding medical apps like complete anatomy,Intensive gaming ,personal hotspot,4K videos And i really doubt a Brand new x like yours can Run into battery issues this fast
    Jesus bless✝️❤️❤️❤️