iPhone x beautiful notch and all... but...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JM, Oct 26, 2017.

1. JM macrumors 6502a

JM

The X looks amazing on apple.com. It reminds me of an apple watch with it's slightly thicker "bezel" on the screen, and it has a very comfortable and "holdable" look to it. I even feel like the notch at the top is a very familiar feeling and reassuring element to the front screen.

Anyways... I've come to love the X front design (not in love with that ugly camera bump yet), but it's not a love I'm willing to spend $999 on.

That 7 I got a great deal on the day of the X announcement in September is plenty good :D I love the camera bump's curve out from the aluminum.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 26, 2017 ---
    And no, this isn't one of those "don't buy the X so I can!" threads ;) I just bought the 7

2. DaveOP macrumors 65816

Cool man, I am really happy that you enjoy your purchase. That is what it's all about, don't let anyone else decide what's best for you.

3. saltd macrumors 6502a

saltd

If you can look past all of the shiny new phone hype, it’s a great time to buy the 7! It should be solid for years to come.

4. Tired_Of_The_9-5 macrumors member

Tired_Of_The_9-5

5. FunkyTang macrumors 6502a

The notch is not beautiful.

What is beautiful is the way color flows into the rounded corners. No other phone has this.

6. DoctrJ macrumors newbie

DoctrJ

Samsung makes the screen....

7. bambooshots macrumors 65816

bambooshots

...built to Apple's custom specs.