Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JM

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 23, 2014
The X looks amazing on apple.com. It reminds me of an apple watch with it's slightly thicker "bezel" on the screen, and it has a very comfortable and "holdable" look to it. I even feel like the notch at the top is a very familiar feeling and reassuring element to the front screen.

Anyways... I've come to love the X front design (not in love with that ugly camera bump yet), but it's not a love I'm willing to spend $999 on.

That 7 I got a great deal on the day of the X announcement in September is plenty good :D I love the camera bump's curve out from the aluminum.
[doublepost=1509039740][/doublepost]And no, this isn't one of those "don't buy the X so I can!" threads ;) I just bought the 7

DaveOP

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Portland, OR
Cool man, I am really happy that you enjoy your purchase. That is what it's all about, don't let anyone else decide what's best for you.

saltd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
If you can look past all of the shiny new phone hype, it’s a great time to buy the 7! It should be solid for years to come.

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
The notch is not beautiful.

What is beautiful is the way color flows into the rounded corners. No other phone has this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.