Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
As of late, my phone is acting strangely. When I take a pic, if I want to view it in photos shortly after or send it in a text or email...it isn’t there. I go back like 30 seconds later and it finally appears. The phone shows I took the photo if I look in the left bottom corner of the camera app after I take the pic. But open it up and the pic isn’t there. I have never had an iPhone take so long to process the photo into existence. Anyone else having the issue. I have closed the apps and restarted and rebooted the phone too.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
As of late, my phone is acting strangely. When I take a pic, if I want to view it in photos shortly after or send it in a text or email...it isn’t there. I go back like 30 seconds later and it finally appears. The phone shows I took the photo if I look in the left bottom corner of the camera app after I take the pic. But open it up and the pic isn’t there. I have never had an iPhone take so long to process the photo into existence. Anyone else having the issue. I have closed the apps and restarted and rebooted the phone too.

I saw something similar happening on my iPhone maybe 1-2 weeks back. A restart solved it for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.