iPhone x courier

xxchefxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Any idea who the courier will be in the UK? I have an iPhone X ordered for deliver on friday and now I'm not going to be home, I have tried to change the address and that's not possible so just wondering how far the depot will be from my house.

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
If ordered from Apple direct, they use DPD (most often), UK Mail and occasionally UPS.

xxchefxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
If ordered from Apple direct, they use DPD (most often), UK Mail and occasionally UPS.
Thanks and do they normal supply drop times I know DPD have in the past with things I have ordered.

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
Thanks and do they normal supply drop times I know DPD have in the past with things I have ordered.
Both DPD and UK Mail will email you with a 1hr slot on the morning of delivery. Not sure about UPS.

According to some other posts, you'll get a dispatch email tomorrow morning if sent by UK Mail, in the afternoon if by DPD and in the evening if by UPS.

You can also download the DPD app and register your details as it may alert you of the dispatch before Apple do.

Going to be an exciting 48hrs.... :D

Reactions: xxchefxx

xxchefxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Both DPD and UK Mail will email you with a 1hr slot on the morning of delivery. Not sure about UPS.

According to some other posts, you'll get a dispatch email tomorrow morning if sent by UK Mail, in the afternoon if by DPD and in the evening if by UPS.

You can also download the DPD app and register your details as it may alert you of the dispatch before Apple do.

Going to be an exciting 48hrs.... :D
Great information thanks for taking the time to reply