Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayleb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have any information on when we'll be able to check out the iPhone X in retail Apple Stores? Pretty sold on it already but would be great to have a play before smacking down £££ next month.

Haven't seen any info about this online yet

x-evil-x

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
Does anyone have any information on when we'll be able to check out the iPhone X in retail Apple Stores? Pretty sold on it already but would be great to have a play before smacking down £££ next month.

Haven't seen any info about this online yet
probably not till week of or day it gets released unfortunately

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth
Are you guys all in the US? The closest Apple Store from me is hours away, so I'll only stop by if I'm in the area. Still, good to know stores in general won't have them yet, as that means I can skip those visits till when they do get demo units set up.

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
Are you guys all in the US? The closest Apple Store from me is hours away, so I'll only stop by if I'm in the area. Still, good to know stores in general won't have them yet, as that means I can skip those visits till when they do get demo units set up.

All those previous posts were in September. Phone is already released and long been up for demos in stores.

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
Not really. MR shows these threads in the "Similar Threads" section at the bottom of most of their pages.

Fair point! And scanning this list that just showed up on my screen below, we have 2014, 2x 2016 and October and November 2017, so lots of pretty stale threads. Sorry. Anyway - right now, not only are you guaranteed to be able to see demo units, but at least where I am you can pretty much buy any model any day of the week on the spot, as long as you're willing to check around a bit on the website before you pick a store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.