iPhone X iPhone X display flicker

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Davidsr20, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Davidsr20 macrumors member

Hi all hoping someone can shed light on this. Have my x a few days and when i go into my Facebook app any pics on the news feed slightly flicker on the left side especially the darker images(white line) So it’s only for a split second when going into the app. It’s like a white line flicker on the left of any photo on the screen at the time. Has anyone else noticed this? If I turn on my reduce motion in settings it doesn’t do it at all.
    If u go into face app scroll down to find a dark pic image on news feed. Then swipe out. Now go back into the app and the left side of the image has a white flicker.
    Could people see have they got the same issue please.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Davidsr20 thread starter macrumors member

3. carlob macrumors member

carlob

4. Davidsr20 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the reply. I actually got a replacement since but it’s still the same. I take it now it’s just a Facebook app issue.

5. krishpinto27 macrumors newbie

krishpinto27

Hello, were you able to find a solution for this issue? I just got my iphone x, this is happening in my FB app now, exactly the way you described it.. thanks in advance.

6. Vermifuge macrumors 68000

Vermifuge

You will need to pressure Facebook to fix it.

7. Globug macrumors 6502

Globug

It’s not just Facebook. My 8 does the same thing with all the apps on screen, inc safari.

8. Kilsof macrumors newbie

Kilsof

--- Post Merged, Mar 17, 2018 ---
    I also got a replacement but it’s still the same...I’m not sure if its the Facebook app or some hardware failure .... pls let me know if it disappears after a specific update etc thnks