Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you think FaceGate is the new thing?

• Total voters

GatorSK1N

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys was watching everythingapplepro on youtube... iPhone X Drop Test!

At the end of the video it appears after a few drops FaceID stopped working all together.... This could be the beginning of the new gate we've all been waiting from...

I would like to be the first to name this FaceGate

Skip to the end of the video to see what happens

Reactions: RtWrecklezX

GatorSK1N

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
FaceGate at it's finest

FaceGate.PNG

[doublepost=1509746752][/doublepost]
OP's MR "newbie" status + iPhone FUD via promoting YouTube video = Samsung/Android paid troll.

Lock this thread, please.

Honestly been on here since 2011 but never bothered to make an account. And no I've always used apple not promoting anything. But i can see how you may think that...

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
Love how everybody is desperate to find a “gate”

Comical

Same thing every year. People insist on there being a “gate” for every phone. Except the 8. Notice that there’s no gate for the 8. Why? Because the most iPhone obsessed people have been preoccupied with the X and haven’t gone out of their was looking for a problem with the 8. You see, most “gates” only exist because people look for them and then make whatever problem they find go viral.

Reactions: GatorSK1N

GatorSK1N

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
OK there, Samsung shill. Please leave.
dude I already pre-ordered the X i hate android :/
[doublepost=1509747047][/doublepost]
Same thing every year. People insist on there being a “gate” for every phone. Except the 8. Notice that there’s no gate for the 8. Why? Because the most iPhone obsessed people have been preoccupied with the X and haven’t gone out of their was looking for a problem with the 8. You see, most “gates” only exist because people look for them and then make whatever problem they find go viral.

Honestly i really do hope we don't have any gate issues with this model as i look forward to getting mine within the next few weeks however I would love to be the one to coin a thing so I saw an opportunity and jumped on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.