iPhone X iPhone X Issue Since installing iOS 11.3

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vin1717, Apr 22, 2018.

1. vin1717 macrumors member

Noticed a few of quirks since downloading the new software and am wondering if anyone has noticed the same thing and/or knows of potential solutions. So, here they are:

1) Time since last full charge never in the battery usage never resets when I charge it fully. It basically keeps a running tally for days until I reboot the phone and then charge to full.
    2) It no longer makes a sound or vibration when plugging into any charger. I know this may sound trivial, but I have a couple of cords around my house that are nearing the end and that sound is what makes me know that it is charging. Now I have to wake the screen to look at the indicator.
    3) When plugged into the charger, the percent charged no longer appears under the time. This is consmetic, but still annoying.

2. ddl42486 macrumors newbie

I’m having this same issue as well. Pretty annoying. Just this morning it was saying usage 26hrs stand by 66hrs from the last time I did a hard reset.

Also my locksreen every now and then gets buggy. For instance it’ll only show the wallpaper and nothing else. The time, camera and flashlight buttons are gone. As well as the bottom bar to swipe up is missing. Locking the phone and waiting a couple minutes with out resetting it bring some it back to normal.