iPhone X London Store-line

tywang2006

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2017
Do you know which is best store to choose? How much ealier should I arrive?

ssrij

Suspended
Dec 16, 2016
United Kingdom
Why do you ask questions that are unanswerable? How do we know which is the 'best' store? What is a 'best' store anyway? They're all the same, aren't they?

And again, we don't know what time you should arrive at so you can guarantee an X, we don't know how many units each store will have or whether some stores will have more stock than others, you should arrive as early as possible I guess.

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
I would consider where you will be waiting all night. It’s not exactly warm. I’d probably suggest a store in a mall that is open all night if your going to queue.

Of the top of my head that leaves the two Westfield mall stores at white city and Stratford.

However the most stock is probably at regent street and Covent Garden.

Reactions: tywang2006

tywang2006

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2017
They are definitely not same, you can't imagine there are many iphoneX in stock in a small store. There are some big ones in covernt garden, regent street and straford but I don't know which one you I can have more chance to get iphone X from. Somebody might get some experience to queue up for iphone in london before.
[doublepost=1509579296][/doublepost]
I would consider where you will be waiting all night. It’s not exactly warm. I’d probably suggest a store in a mall that is open all night if your going to queue.

Of the top of my head that leaves the two Westfield mall stores at white city and Stratford.

However the most stock is probably at regent street and Covent Garden.
Thank you very much. I think i might choose Covent Garden because I can take direct train there.

Diorama

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2017
If I hadn’t got my pre-order in I was going to try Covent Garden. A tiny bit more sheltered than regent street, still one of the flagship stores but not THE flagship store, thought it might be a good choice.

tywang2006

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2017
...it was a joke
I know it was a joke
[doublepost=1509579846][/doublepost]
If I hadn’t got my pre-order in I was going to try Covent Garden. A tiny bit more sheltered than regent street, still one of the flagship stores but not THE flagship store, thought it might be a good choice.
Good idea. I canceled my preorder which would be too late because I need to use the new phone in annual leave coming soon.