iPhone X iPhone X on sale?

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 10, 2018
Has anyone seen any carriers or electronic stores with sales on the iPhone X? I know it is discontinued from Apple, but I assume that the other stores/companies will want to sell off their inventory.

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
Has anyone seen any carriers or electronic stores with sales on the iPhone X? I know it is discontinued from Apple, but I assume that the other stores/companies will want to sell off their inventory.
TBH maybe walk into the Apple store? I was there yesterday and they told me even if it's not on their website, as long as they have it in stock they still can sell it at a discounted price. I saw someone yesterday evening walk out with one.

karmatourer

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
In my house
They will be within a few weeks and I can honestly see 2-4-1s between now and Black Friday.

TSM

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2008
It is still better than XR, right?
This should be an interesting move.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
I see they're still available to select online with carriers and best buy. at&t seems to be the only one discounting it to $899.

JPack

macrumors 603
Mar 27, 2017
It is still better than XR, right?
This should be an interesting move.
The XR has a better non-telephoto camera, faster processor, stereo recording, better battery life, etc.

It's a toss-up. But overall, I think there's more going for the XR.

Reactions: TSM

TSM

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2008
Well, I see: it’s a mixed bag depending on the specs you value the most.
[doublepost=1536857786][/doublepost]To be honest and offtopic here: I need to figure out the best value among 256 or at least 128 gb between new and old models. Not easy. Xr is great but not really a budget option, much less with the higher storage.

trevolly

macrumors member
Aug 25, 2009
Apple stores are still selling the iPhone X with the 64gb version reduced down to £899. My wife went in to Brighton Apple this morning. Not sure of the price for the 256gb but I’d assume if they £100 off the 64gb version it’d be the same with the 256gb.

Reactions: PlainEnvelopes

yashz

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2015
USA
The apple store in Seattle I went to yesterday has iPhone X discounted by $100 right after the keynote.

Reactions: trevolly

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 10, 2018
I was able to get my wife an iPhone X at the store today. Thank you for the help. $100 bucks off. Best buy is also doing the same deal now. They are even showing the sale online.

Reactions: trevolly
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.