iPhone X iPhone X Platinum Gray

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mr102, May 31, 2018.

1. mr102 macrumors newbie

hey, so I just wanted to throw this out there. I work for a seller for phones, and as I was doing a quote, I saw a preorder icon for iPhone X Platinum Gray. At first I thought, sweet! A new color! I just finished what I was doing for my customer and then went back to look again at the date, and it was gone. So I think it was a bug in the system, obviously, since I then googled it and there was no mention anywhere. Is it possible I saw something I wasn’t supposed to see, and Apple is launching a new iPhone next week?

2. Brandonjr36 macrumors 68000

Brandonjr36

I don’t think so and the reason is because they plan on discontinuing the current X later in the months for the new 2018 X. So I don’t see why they would release a new color for a couple months. I’ve been wrong before tho. So you might be right they might actually release it. It could also be the iPhone se 2 but I’m not sure.

3. mattguy10 macrumors 6502a

mattguy10

Maybe it was a Platinum Gray case for the iPhone X... Just a thought.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I doubt you would find a new color for an iPhone this early. I suspect Apple will offer another color in the iPhone X, but being they only offer a space gray, I don’t know that they would offer a platinum gray as well.