iPhone X Post-Order Poll

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hasanahmad, Oct 27, 2017.

?

I bought the iPhone X

1. I am happy with my choice

139 vote(s)
    92.7%
  2. I should have got the silver

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. I should have got the space grey

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  4. I should have got the 64 GB

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. I should have got the 256 GB

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  6. I have buyer's remorse already

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  7. I now want a different color AND size

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  1. hasanahmad macrumors 65816

2. trek360 macrumors 6502

Still think it's just too much for a phone. But did join the masses in dropping nearly $1500 for a 256gb after taxes/AC/accessories.

3. djdownhill macrumors regular

djdownhill

4. gpoop macrumors regular

I had space gray in my favorites and change my mind last minute. When I opened up the apple app around 7pm to change it it was down. Didn't want to chance it when the X went live so I stuck with the space gray.

5. patricem macrumors 6502

patricem

I sort of wish I got the bigger size now. I did get in on the AUP so it really would not have been that much more expensive. I ended up getting a SG T-mobile and a ATT Silver, so now both are coming. The t-m I paid in full, as I was worried I wouldnt get in the AUP in time. Maybe I should cancel the t-mobile? Would be nice to see each color and then decide lol. Hopefully I can get by with 64. I'll probably return or sell the T-mo so I can remain on the AUP.

6. flat five macrumors 603

flat five

heh.. we had a looong time to figure all this stuff out properly ;)

7. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I am very pleased with my choice. 256gb gives me peace of mind and I hands down love the silver. It will match my stainless steel Apple Watch perfectly! I can't wait until it arrives.

8. cleebrown93 macrumors regular

It is going to be a LONGGGG week until next Friday.

9. Bako-MacAddict, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017

Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

I feel relief now that I was able to pre order and know for a fact that my phone it’s on it’s way. What was killing me was not knowing if I was going to get a phone at launch lol. Now, I could patiently wait for my brand new toy to arrive.

10. ivanwi11iams Contributor

ivanwi11iams

I purchased the 256GB unit, I don't feel I need that one, 64GB would do just fine. However, I'm also thinking of resale (in time), so, there's that...

11. pat500000 Suspended

pat500000

12. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

I am pretty happy with my choice. I was certain that I wanted the X and in space gray. I think the 256GB is a bit excessive (my MacBook Pro has the same capacity!). Would have liked to have seen a 128GB variant if it meant I could save some money.

13. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I'm sure the majority who purchased an iPhone and Have had the opportunity to wait almost 6 weeks to make their decision, are likely happy.

14. gpoop macrumors regular

Couldn't agree more

15. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

If you’re anything other than happy with your choice. You’re doing it wrong.

I wouldn’t drop money on a pair of socks if I weren’t completely happy with them.

16. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Never cared about color, only size. Got 256 so happy. Would be happier if I could have bought a GSM/CDMA model -- for the price they all should be -- but not a real option. Still toying with trying to get a VZW next week but not sure it's worth the effort of getting up that early and waiting in line.

17. penajmz macrumors 68040

penajmz

Since the announcement I was going for the SG but literally Thursday I changed my mind and went with the silver. Pretty happy with my choice!
    --- Post Merged, Oct 28, 2017 ---
    This is partly why I also went with the 256GB. Currently I'm using less than 40GB on my 128GB 7 plus.

18. hsunny macrumors newbie

hsunny

I chose the Silver/White because my first iPhone (4s) was silver/white and to this day, I've always preferred that color the most. I currently have a gold iPhone 6Plus but I'm really excited for the glass back - I loved the look of the 4s so I'm glad they're bringing the style back.
    However, I already ordered a case that will cover the entire back so there's really no point LOL

19. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

Received my iPhone silver 256g and I am now validated that I made the correct choice. It's a gorgeous phone!

20. Zerosopher macrumors regular

Zerosopher

I think the poll misses:
    - I chose a space grey and I am happy.
    - I chose a silver and I am happy.
    I fancy knowing these.