JoseDKZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
iPhone just restored for tree times and one with DFU, without using backup or iCloud, setup New iPhone, clean installation.

If the iPhone restarts the applications work for a time 5 or 10 minutes of use then they start to fail, until I restart the iPhone again.

It seems to be a problem in memory, I have several friends and none have these problems.

In Apple they tell me to wait, but I think this is a problem on the phone since I have not found anyone who happens to him.

JoseDKZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
You should go to the Apple store, and show them what your phone is doing.

1) Have the apps you are using been updated for the X?
2) Does the problem happen with stock Apple apps?

1) Yes, obviously, WhatsApp has been updated for days
2) No, only with third parties

I went to an Apple Store and there were so many people that without an appointment did not attend, and they did not even look at me, they told me that they could repay me but that they did not have enough stock to exchange it.

Last edited:

JoseDKZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
Update 1:
Today they have come to collect the iPhone, after having no solution and have proceeded to make me a new order.

pearl9895

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2017
india
iPhone just restored for tree times and one with DFU, without using backup or iCloud, setup New iPhone, clean installation.

If the iPhone restarts the applications work for a time 5 or 10 minutes of use then they start to fail, until I restart the iPhone again.

It seems to be a problem in memory, I have several friends and none have these problems.

In Apple they tell me to wait, but I think this is a problem on the phone since I have not found anyone who happens to him.

ive the same problem with my iPhone and as im from india there is no apple store and in contacting apple told that u have to wait for the updates to make suitable environment with ios 11.2 and including made by apple and third party apps are crasing that everytime ive to resrart the phone..so what to do??

pearl9895

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2017
india

ive the same problem with my iPhone and as im from india there is no apple store and in contacting apple told that u have to wait for the updates to make suitable environment with ios 11.2 and including made by apple and third party apps are crasing that everytime ive to resrart the phone..so what to do??
[doublepost=1512367907][/doublepost]

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
The issue in this thread is different from what you are experiencing which just started happening recently. Your best fix is upgrade to iOS 11.2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.